[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Götz Waschk wrote:

Am Montag, 3. November 2003, 10:18:57 Uhr MET, schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Greg Meyer wrote:

Are we going to see updated ATI kernel modules for the 9.2 kernel updates?

wrong question, should be: are we going to see SRPMS for any version at all. I'll be happy to recompile but am not going to duplicate the effort.

I've already duplicated that efford. Here are my unoffical packages,
adding the missing applications as well:
http://wwwra.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/Mandrake/SRPMS/ATI_GLX-3.2.8-1gpw.src.rpm
http://wwwra.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/Mandrake/SRPMS/ATI_kernel-2.4.22.23mdk-3.2.8-1mdk.src.rpm

Götz, you work to hard:)
Any objections if I put them on club (with obsoletes for the in-house version?)

d.

Danny, I have open a club request for these drivers http://www.mandrakeclub.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPM&func=info_page&RID=1611
Maybe you could link them to the entry ?
BTW, maybe that would be necessary to rename the patch name to "mdk" to uniformise, if Gotz doesn't mind ?

Cheers
Eric