On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 11:04:04PM +0100, Galileo wrote:
Luca Berra, care to look at this?
LB> Feeling very masochistic i could try to extract this from debian patch,
LB> or i could try to adapt the one trustix ppl kindly extracted from there :)
LB> will let u know...
Could you CC that to me also, since i often miss things from changelog list?
btw if this really works I think that a loot of people will be very
pleased.

if i manage to do something, i will post on cooker list,
and put rpm on http://www.comedia.it/cooker/mail/
wheter my changes to postfix ever find their way into main or contrib
depends on gc willing to integrate them or not.

regards,
L.

--
Luca Berra -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]