On Tuesday 08 October 2002 03:15 am, Warly wrote:
> Leon Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> On Friday 04 October 2002 01:47 am, Warly wrote:
>> I found at least one reason for the ISO not being created:

>>> /mnt/disk/cooker//misc//parsehdlist: error while loading shared
>>> libraries: librpm-4.0.4.so: cannot open shared object file: No \ such
>>> file or directory

>> Yes. And, AS I POSTED HERE EARLIER ON THIS TOPIC, if you point
>> LD_LIBRARY_PATH at the directory containing that library, everything else
>> on 8.2, stuff like `less' and `cat', dies.

>> Do you have a workaround?

> I do not understand your problem.

MakeCD doesn't work on an 8.2 system. If I download Cooker (or 9.0) onto an
8.2 system and do a MakeCD, it does because it cannot find the librpm-4.0.4
libraries which are part of cooker/9.0. If I define LD_LIBRARY_PATH to
include the directory with those libraries, everything else in that shell
session dies, including some system utilities necessary for making the CDs.

Cheers; Leon