From: "Frederic Crozat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Wed, 06 Nov 2002 23:10:31 +0100, Robert Fox wrote:
>
> > I see the RC for KDE 3.1 in Cooker . . .
> >
> > So I was wondering about the RC for Evolution (1.2) and the latest
> > FreeSwan (1.99 or 2.00 RC)
>
> Give me a break.. If you didn't notice, I've started working on
Evolution
> yesterday (gal, gtkhtml, soup)..
>
> We are not a lot of people here at MdkSoft and we have to prioritize
> things..
>
> --
> Frederic Crozat
> MandrakeSoft

Just a thought...
at: http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.99/CHANGES
it states:
----- cut -----
New and notable in 1.99:

RedHat 8.0 users: iptables is now used to secure default installations
of RedHat. You will need to specifically allow ISAKMP traffic through
your firewall (UDP port 500) until our code, which does this
automatically for earlier RedHat version (which use ipchains). This
will
be updated in 2.00. Check doc/firewall.html for the rules you will
need
to add to /etc/sysconfig/iptables.

libdes change - allow gcc3 compiled modules to load on gcc3 systems.

Pluto bug fix - assertion failure when DNS TXT record query is
not needed by the time of the request.

ESP (and AH, IPCOMP) potential DOS fix.

RedHat RPM related changes: we now use "rpmbuild" instead of RPM. This
is backwards compatible with older versions of RPM. Support for
modutils
2.4.18-2 added, as well as support for new kernel version nomenclature
(ie, 2.4.18-17.7.x).

Updated the minstall target to re-install all modules. Frequently, the
result
of the previous target was a system with no modules aside from ours.

Does theese bugs also affect the MDK 9.0 freeswan release....
if so, there should be some security updates for all MDK 9.0 users...

Thomas

*** Tämä viesti on VirusTarkistettu INRITEL OY:n postipalvelimella!! ***