Viestissä Tiistai 14. Tammikuuta 2003 22:21, Pixel kirjoitti:
> "Thomas Backlund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> ok, bug fixed.
> very weird bug, it could impact a lot of check buttons :-(

Nice ;-)

> > 3.Mouse Configuration...
> >  - Logitech MouseMan+ not identified correctly, wheel wont work
>
> hum,
> - did it work better with mdk 9.0

Worked perfect.

> - can you test redhat 9.0 or even 9.1beta (phoebe) and see if it works
> better?

I'll download it tonight, and try tomorrow...

> > - Now this is fun... bad sector/cluster checking is ON BY DEFAULT,
> >   wich I also noticed, when clicking the advanced button , so it will
> >   take 'forever' to get my 15G rootpartition formatted.
>
> i'd say it's the bug above occuring... if you don't click, it should
> be ok :)

Nope. I tried a install without clicking on the advanced, and when
the system formatted the partition, I switched to the console
showing work in progress (ALt-F3 ?) mke2fs was invoked with
the '-c' option ...

> > 7.Graphical Interface...
> > - since X is not installed,
>
> what do you mean? not installed or not configured?

If I remember correctly, it stated 'not installed' on the button,
but according to the install log every needed package
was installed, so the button should have stated 'not configured'

> > I click on this, and get to choose my system
> >      - I Chose my monitor, a 17" Belinea 107035
> >      - I chose Geforce (fbdev) since I have a Geforce4 Ti4200
>
> it was the default, wasn't it?

AFAIK, yes.

> >      - The only color option is 16bit colours (is this a limitation of
> >         fbdev?)
> > - When returning to the summary, the 'not configured' has changed to
> >   'x 0bpp'
>
> will fix (only occurs for fbdev)

Nice ;-)

--
Thomas

* If nothing else works, read the manual ... ... ...