On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 09:33:09 -0800
George Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was unable to even
> perform SysReq sync, remount, boot sequence and had to endure another
> ugly root partition cleanup.  Looks like there are still problems here
> in spite of rumours to the contrary.

I an using current cooker on 2 systems, #1 with radeon 64mb ddr  and #2
32mb ddr.
Both systems have been running with dri enabled since drm module was
added to kernel.
I have suffered No lockups.

I am I am guessing that you have an AMD cpu, if so add 'mem=nopentium'
to your lilo append and your lock-ups should cease.

    Charles

--
One man's "magic" is another man's engineering.  "Supernatural" is a null word.
                -- Robert Heinlein