To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Buying Spices?

Spices are very! Expensive; I have a friend who does a lot of Mediterranean
cooking, and she says saffron would really break one's bank account! You
might try places like those dollar stores, and get off brands. The trick is,
due to their exhorbitant costs is not to waste them, but some times there
are recipes where you only need stuff occasionally, and they go flat; wish
you could store spices in the freezer! Any feedback on my thought?

Let two! grins! grow! where one! grouch! was before!