From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of marilyn deweese
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 1:27 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; Bob Kennedy
Subject: Re: [CnD] Frosting Cakes or Cupcakes?

I also use a spoon and I use the tip of my index finger to make sure that
the frosting is at the edge.  Touch it very gently though, or you'll leave a
finger print.  I don't care when I'm frosting it just for me and my
roommate, but if I take it somewhere, then I try to be more careful.
Sometimes, since my roommate has sight, he does it for me.

Marilyn