Hi everyone,

The recipe is after my signature. After this post, I'm sending one more recipe. I wanted to post one with no meat.

I have one question. I've bought chili sauce which seems to be catsup and chili powder mixed. But is green chili sauce something different?

Nancy

These crispy tortillas are stuffed with green chiles, cheese and corn for a wonderful array of texture and flavor.

Ingredients
 a.. 16 small flour tortillas
b.. 1/2 cup canned green chiles (or roasted, peeled and seeded green chiles coarsely chopped)
 c.. 1 cup jack cheese
 d.. 1 cup sweet corn, frozen and thawed or canned
 e.. 1/2 cup green chile sauce
 f.. 1 teaspoon sugar
 a..
 b.. Prep Time: 5 minutes
 c.. Cook Time: 10 minutes
 a.. Total Time: 15 minutes
Preparation

Mix chiles, cheese, chile sauce, corn and sugar in a medium bowl. Place about 2 tablespoons of filling down center of a tortilla and roll it up tightly. Secure with a toothpick and place seam side down on a plate. Roll up all of the flautas and fry 3 or 4 at a time in 350 degree hot oil until golden brown and crispy. Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.