Are use a smoker made by Bradley. It looks like a small refrigerator with a
little box on the left side. You never have to touch anything hot in it except
for when you remove the shelf that has the meat or vegetables or whatever it is
that you're smoking. It has a dial with you can set a temperature if you want
to cook the food while you're smoking it, and it has a hole in the fence on top
of it that you can use to put a talking thermometer down through to listen to
the two it has a hole in the vent on the top that fits the dale Campbell
talking thermometer. It uses small round blocks of wood that you stack in a
tube on the left side of it, these parks are similar in size to an Oreo cookie.
They drop down into the smoker and they sit on a plate which causes them to
smolder after a certain amount of time they are pushed off into a bowl of water
so that they do not really burn.  You never really have to touch anything hot,
because when the ball gets full of wood you can touch it with your fingers
bullet out dump it in a trashcan add more water and put it back in. This would
take an awful long time to do, because the smoker only uses three bucks per
hour, and it would take about 20 to fill the bowl. The outsides of this Bradley
smoker never get warm. It is really a very very safe tool to use for a blind
person. Bradley does make a model that has touch controls or something like
that but you do not have to buy that one. I know there are others that work the
same way, and I can say the only disadvantage to the Bradley smoker, is that
the pox are proprietary and I don't know if you can use other types of shapes
of wood. The wood is not that expensive to buy, but if you use something like a
Brinkmann smoker you can use any would you wish. I am a totally blind person
and I do a lot of meat smoking bowls for myself and other people and public
events. It is actually really easy to do. I am using Siri so my sentences are a
little bit chopped up and I am really sorry. If you have any other questions I
would be happy to talk with you on the phone to work this through no matter
which smoker you decide to buy. If you want to talk on the phone please send me
a private email and I will give you my phone number.

Sent from my iPhone this time

On Jul 6, 2016, at 1:57 AM, Kimsan via Cookinginthedark