One additional item is that the base unit for the iGrill2 is magnetic.  I
discovered this by accident.  It’s cool because I can stick it to the side of
my smoker, allowing the top of my smoker to be clear for any dishes I might use
for taking food out to the smoker or to bring into the house when finished.  .