From: Jeffry Miller via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 8:11 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Jeffry Miller
Subject: [CnD] preparing corn muffins.

Hello, I am Jeffry Miller, new to the list, I am totally blind, and, i was
wondering about an easy way to prepare corn muffins.  i use aunt jemima self
rising corn meal so making up the batter is not the problem.
My problem is getting the mixture into the corn muffin pan.  Which is the
best teknique?  Thanks for any help or suggestions.