On the International Foods aisle. The chipotle chili comes canned in a
sauce called adobo sauce. You can buy several sizes of these cans.
Reliable products from Mexico are made by Goya, and these products are
available in most large, full-service grocery stores. All of these
items would also be available from Amazon.com.
Hope this helps.
Penny