Ginger Pork Chops With Grilled Peach Relish
1/2 cup red pepper jelly
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
4 (14 ounce) bone-in pork loin chops (1 1/4 inches thick)
Cooking spray
1 medium-size red onion, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
4 peaches, halved
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Whisk together jelly, soy sauce, oil, ginger and garlic salt in a bowl; reserve
3 tablespoons for later use. Pour marinade into a large shallow dish or zip-top
plastic freezer bag; add pork, turning to coat. Cover or seal and chill 4
hours, turning occasionally. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
Coat a cold cooking grate with cooking spray and place on grill. Preheat grill
to 350 to 400 degrees (medium-high) heat. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, 6
minutes on each side, or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest
portion of each chop registers 145 degrees. At the same time, grill onion
slices, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes on each side, or until crisp tender;
grill peaches, covered with grill lid, 2 minutes on each side, or until tender.
Remove pork from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, remove and discard
peach skins; chop peaches and onion. Stir together peaches, onion, reserved 3
tablespoons marinade and vinegar. Serve pork chops with grilled peach
  relish.
Note:
Buying peaches, local is ideal. Look for fruit that is not bruised.
Makes 4 servings.

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges
each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more
love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar
Please support my Journey to a second chance of life at: