From: Sharon Howerton via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 8:04 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Sharon Howerton <shrn...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Easy Shepherd's Pie

It is very cold here in Chicago and supposed to snow again tomorrow so as my
guide dog and I are going to the grocery store in a little while, I'm going to
get ingredients for this recipe. My landlord is British and his wife always
tells me how good his shepherd's pie is, but to me it really lacks seasoning
and flavor. I look forward to trying this recipe.
Sharon