I have posted this recipe before, but I changed the amount of cream cheeese
to 8 ounces, instead of 12 ounces, which is what my Mom said.  I like them
better, since I made the change.  Mom isn't hear now to correct my change.

LOLOLOL!

MY MOM'S SAUERKRAUT BALLS

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.

Two pounds of sage pork sausage, (cooked, browned, drained, and then

Broken in to small pieces)

8 ounces of cream cheese, (softened)

1 TB  milk

one egg, (beaten)

one large can or bag of sauerkraut, (drained and then cut into small

pieces with kitchen scissors)

Bread crumbs.

While the sausage is still warm, add the cream cheese. Mix well, (I use my

hands.)

Then, add the beaten egg and milk.  Add the sauerkraut. Mix well. .

Use just enough bread crumbs to be able to form small balls.

Place the balls in a large glass dish or ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.

Mom brings these to family gatherings and we eat like pigs.

I have made them too. Enjoy.