From: Ron Kolesar via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 3:08 PM
To: Cooking In The Dark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Ron Kolesar <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
Subject: [CnD] does anyone have experience using the George Forman grills?

Hi to all.
My cousin is going to be bringing over her George Forman grill to try and teach
me how to use it.
Just was curious from a fellow blind cook if anyone could share their tips and
or tricks on how to use a George Forman grill safely.
Also it would be nice to give me a description on where the controls are at and
what the unit looks like and what one could touch and what not to touch while
the unit is turned on a cooking.
Many Thanks.
Ron U.S. ham station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM