The recipie specifically states not to cover.  It does call to be cooked for 1
and 1/2 hours and we have never had the rice come out uncooked.  Again, I
recommend using minute rice.  mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Brandt via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 10:10 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Kathy Brandt <katya20...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CnD] company chicken tnt

Maybe you could pour a cup of water over all, because the rice needs to absorb
some liquid I would think, the sour cream and the mushroom soup on their own
wouldn’t be immediately absorbable by the rice, since both of these things on
their own are quite dense.  Also, you might want to cover while baking, said
that the liquid underneath the foil or the cover would steam up and better cook
the rice.