2-Ingredient Apple Pie Cups Recipe - Pillsbury.com
* Prep 10 min
* Total35 min
Yes, you can make tasty apple pie cups with just two ingredients! All you
need are a can of Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls and apple... ...
1can (13 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with buttercream
1 1/3 cups more fruit apple pie filling (from 21-oz can), coarsely chopped
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Set
icing aside. Separate dough into 8 rolls. Press into and up sides of muffin
· 2. Spoon 2 generous tablespoons pie filling into each dough-lined cup.
· 3. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes.
· 4. Transfer icing to small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on Low
(10%) 8 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Place rolls on
serving plate; spoon icing over rolls. Serve warm.
* Use a nonstick muffin pan for easiest removal.
* Use leftover apple pie filling as a topping over vanilla ice cream.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk;
0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Cookinginthedark mailing list