Hi, Everyone.
I found this in my recipe stash and put it together yesterday
afternoon. It made a yummy burrito dinner, with enough leftovers to
fill a 2qt casserole. I think it freezes, but can't test it out, since
the freezer's full, so I know what David and I will be eating over the
next few days. *lol*

I only had 2lbs of chicken, but used all the ings called for in the
list. It wasn't overly salty, and I think I may sneak in more
jalape~no peppers for a little more kick--I used the Medium version of
the Pace brand.

More Later,
Dani

Crockpot Chicken Heaven

Recipe By : Real Food for Real People
 Serving Size : 12 Preparation Time :0:00
 Categories : Chicken                           Crockpot
                  Main Dish

 3 pounds Boneless Chicken -- without skin
 8 ounces Cream Cheese
 2 cups Salsa
 1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
 1/2 medium Sweet Onion -- chopped

 Place chicken into bottom of crockpot. Sprinkle with taco seasoning;
cube cream cheese and place evenly over chiclen & seasoning. Pour
salsa over all, and top with chopped onion. Cook on high in crockpot
for 6 hours or on low for 10 - 12 hours. Shred chicken and stir before
serving with tortillas, rice and sour cream.