ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS

Flavorful chunks of Italian sausage are combined with diced tomatoes,
garlic, oregano, basil, lots of red and green bell pepper and onion for an
easy weeknight meal.

Prep Time 5 mins

Cook Time 28 mins

Total Time 33 mins

Servings: 4 servings

Calories: 359 kcal

2 tablespoons Vegetable oil

1 package Johnsonville Naturals Mild Italian Sausage

1 green pepper, thinly sliced

1 red pepper, thinly sliced

2 sweet onions, thinly sliced

2 cloves garlic, minced

1 tablespoon tomato paste

1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon dried oregano

1/2 teaspoon dried basil

1/4 teaspoon black pepper

1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes

Add vegetable oil to a large pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add
sausages and cook until browned on all sides. Remove sausage from pan and
set aside (Note: You do not need to cook it through at this point.)

Add onion and peppers to grease left in pan and cook over medium heat until
softened. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.

Slice sausage into 1 to 1 1/2-inch pieces.

Return sausage to pan along with all other ingredients.

Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until sausage is cooked through and sauce is
thickened.

Serve on hoagie rolls if desired.

'The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts, the safest place to be is
in someone's prayers, and the very best place to be is in the hands of God.

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Bless you, Sugar Lopez