From: gail johnson via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 4:39 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: gail johnson <mama-g...@mysero.net>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Wanted: Mint Jelly Horseradish Tuna Marinade

I'm sorry you lost your recipe.
If you were to recreate your own it takes several steps. First, making the
apple and mint jelly.
Second, Making Horseradish Sauce .
third, deciding how much of each to combine for your Tuna Steaks.
As far as my taste go 2 tablespoons of the mint and 1 Tbsp. of the Horseradish
Sauce would be perfect.

If you don't want to make the jelly then purchase separate jars of Mint and
Apple Jelly and mix them. Apple Butter can be substituted for the Apple Jelly.
The finished product will be different.