I received my electric smoker as a Christmas gift from my fiancé about 5 years
ago and it has been one of my most favorite additions to our cooking arsenal.
The model I have is made by MasterBuilt and doesn’t require specialized wood
pellets.  I can find a variety of wood chips at my local Walmart.  Dale
Campbell demonstrated the same smoker on episodes 238 and 259 of his podcast,
Cooking in the Dark.  Although Dale referred to his smoker as a MasterGrill, it
sounds and works exactly like my MasterBuilt, so I think he accidentally called
his by the wrong name.  Plus, I cannot find an electric smoker by the brand
name of MasterGrill.  Mike Calvo wrote a great review of the Bradley electric
smoker back in 2012 which you can read here
<http://serotalk.com/2012/05/25/mike-calvos-review-of-the-bradley-smoker/>
The only thing I didn't like about the Bradley is that it required the use of
specialized wood briquettes.  At any rate, I have a great deal of fun with my
electric smoker and have smoked meats such as ribs, chicken, turkey, beef
brisket and more.  In fact, today I’m having some leftover barbecue pulled pork
sandwiches for lunch made from a pork shoulder I smoked in my electric smoker.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let me know, but I highly
recommend an electric smoker if you enjoy smoked food.  There are so many
variations you can come up with depending on the rubs, sauces, and/or woods you
choose.