Last night, we had chicken, which we had marinated in buttermilk all night
and until suppertime.  Then we dipped it in flour seasoned with
salt/pepper/paprika, whatever my husband thought to add.  It was wonderful!
I had recipes for buttermilk-dipped chicken but had just never tried it.  It
was tender and moist!  Can't give the recipe as my husband didn't measure
anything.  I told him to cover the chicken in buttermilk, which he did, and
then he added the seasonings like he does when he just usually cooks
chicken.  It was wonderful and now I want to try it with pork chops or
tenderloin!

Deb B.