From: Penny Reeder via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 7:00 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Penny Reeder <penny.ree...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Old World Puff Pancake

No, this pancake doesn't need any levening agent. It's also called a Dutch
Baby, and my aunts used to call it a "Jane Eyre Pancake." It's delicious, it
puffs way up without any baking powder or soda. The eggs, and the oven heat
make it rise. The batter is very similar to popover batter.

It's delicious with fresh fruit, such as sweetened blueberries or strawberries,
or apples or pears sautéed in butter and sweetened with a little maple syrup.

Penny