I know somebody who uses Scrip Talk and is very happy with it. If you get mail
order prescriptions, you can request Braille labeling. I have used both
Caremark and Express Script, and Braille labels are on the bottles or boxes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sugar Lopez via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 2:20 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Sugar Lopez <sugarsy...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [CnD] freezing meat and labeling it

Gail
Have you heard of the script talk?
I use it.
A machine that reads the bar code off the medication bottles.
You have to work with your pharmacy to provide the bar lables placed at the
bottom of your medication bottles.
Contact me for more info or contact envision America. They can supply your with
the machine.
You can also use a braillle labler and lable it If you have access to a quest,
that works as well If you only have one or two maybe a rubberbnd around one?
I have way to many so the script talk works great sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."
-Winnie the Pooh
Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:
Hugs, Sugar