Hi Lou,

I use insta cart by calling the help line.  The number is 888 246 7822
I hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Lou Kolb via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 4:41 PM
To: cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Lou Kolb <louk...@gmail.com>
Subject: [CnD] Grocery delivery services

Forgive me if this is off-topic, but it does involve food and procuring
ingredients. Does anyone on the list use Instacart, the grocery shopping and
delivery service? Usually, my sighted wife puts in the order and, when it
comes, I put it away. But there are times when it's better for me to be able
to compile and submit the order as well. I'm wondering if the Ios app is
more accessible than the website and a PC. If you want to respond off-list,
my email is:
louk...@gmail.com

Thanks much. Lou