No, Instacart doesn't seem to describe the product. In my area of Brooklyn, I
have quite a few stores to choose from.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Dixie via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2019 9:13 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Dixie <cobaltbluehe...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Grocery delivery services

I just got brave and tried Insta Cart yesterday.  I can get my local grocery
store, CVS, Petco and Fresh Market on it at my location.

I had so much fun shopping at Fresh Market yesterday.

Oh boy, this is going to be dangerous!

I also use Pea Pod and as I live in Connecticut it is Stop & Shop that we
access through Pea Pod.

I found the Insta Cart app very easy to use.  The one thing I like better on
the Pea Pod app is that when I click on a product the window opens up and gives
me information like the ingredients in the product, kosher, gluten free, etc.
I haven't yet found that to be so in the Insta Cart app.  I will have to keep
looking and shopping.  Grin.

Dixie
@-> + <-@