I have never seen the ones that the blind mice megamall cells but there’s ones
that I have that I got from Pottery Barn a place by where I live that kind of
remind me of hand puppets where it’s got a little mouth thing that you can open
and close when you put your hand in so that you can kind of grab the cookie
sheet And poured out whereas oven mitts that I’ve found at like Walmart or
other places I haven’t had so much luck and haven’t been able to feel exactly
what I’m doing so these ones that I use are really nice and I’m not sure what
the material differences so I’m not sure if they would catch on fire or not but
I don’t think so because their oven mitts

Sent from my iPhone