This is amazing this is pretty much just exactly what I needed also I have an
Amazon smart oven that I just got recently that is amazing and I think it’ll
work perfectly for convection cooking because it rotates the entire time it’s
cooking with the way it set up so I think that’s going to give it an overall
Cooke

Sent from my iPhone