-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Jude DaShiell via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:54 PM
To: diane.fann7--- via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Jude DaShiell <jdash...@panix.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Slow cooking

They come in two sizes larger one is for 6 quart crockpots.  You get a box
that appears to have plastic bags in it.  Open one up and line crockpot with
it then put your food in the liner and cook.  When finished allow food to
cool to safe handling temperature then lift the liner up from all of the
edges of the pot and hold it together and lift the liner out of the pot.
The pot stays clean and you need to figure out what container to empty the
liner into so the food can be eaten.