From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Deborah Barnes via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:15 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: misslady0...@att.net
Subject: Re: [CnD] Questions about the emerald Lagasse 360 air fryer

I have received my 360 air fryer.  However, I'm not sure I will be keeping it.
I haven't done anything with it--only read all the instruction booklet.
At the beginning, they have a statement that suggest that those who have
particular sensory or physical problems may need supervision.  When I first
read that, I didn't like it.  However, after reading it, I'm leaning toward
maybe thinking I won't keep it.

I'd like to have a really neat air fryer.  However, I thought the whole idea
was that you didn't need oil, that you didn't have to turn the food when
frying, and that you could use pretty much any type of frozen fries, for
example, chicken, etc. in the fryer.  In the instructions, they have all sorts
of warnings about kinds of potatoes, cutting certain fries, etc.
Also, they talk about the drip try and you have to make sure it's never full.
As it's very hot in there and you have to use a mitt????  Also, they keep
referring to a place on the door whee you decide on where the elements should
be.

We're now deep into the cookbook.  I'm reading it because I saw some recipes on
the show that I really want to have--one was a salmon and something or other.
I figure that I may have to do some things differently, but I can at least get
the recipes I wanted.

I have a rotisserie with mine that I was really excited about but after reading
all about that, I'm just not sure.

Anyway, I'll let you all know if and when I actually try it out.  I want my
first try to be pork chops or chicken.

Deb B.