OK, thanks.  I am sure others may have ideas.
I will watch for them.

Marie

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of lorischarff--- via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2020 2:17 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: lorischa...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CnD] Question about panini

Focaccia, is commonly used. But, I've seen lots of other breads used as
well.
That being said, In an airport once I had a panini made on cinnamon raisin
bread. It had a scrambled egg on it and cheese and bacon or ham. It was
huge, tasted good and I thanked my friend who was with me; as the reason I
ordered it was because she had never had a panini and my description did it
no justice!
Sorry I don't have any recipes that I make.
Lori