Man does this sound good. SMILES.
Ron KR3DOG

-----Original Message----- From: Marilyn Pennington via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 15:40
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: m51penning...@gmail.com
Subject: [CnD] Pistachio Sour Cream Bread

I just made this, using a Duncan Hines cake mix and it is so good.    I also
put foil over the pan for the last 15 minutes.

Pistachio Sour Cream Bread

1 cup sour cream

4 eggs, lightly beaten

1/4 cup vegetable oil

1/4 cup water

1 (18.25 ounce) box butter recipe  Cake Mix

1 small box instant pistachio pudding mix

1/2 jar maraschino cherries, chopped (optional)

Topping:

6 tablespoons brown sugar

2 tablespoons cinnamon

1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts

Mix all ingredients for bread except cherries, with mixer for three minutes
on medium. Stir in cherries, if using. Spread 1/2 of the mixture into a
large

greased and floured loaf pan.

Sprinkle with 1/2 of the topping mixture, then repeat with remaining batter
and topping.

Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until a wooden pick
inserted into center comes out clean. You may need to cover with foil tent
for the

last 15 minutes so the top does not over-brown. Remove from the pan onto
dish towel and cool.

Drizzle with confectioners' sugar glaze, if desired, when cool.  Enjoy.

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG