Hi everyone,
I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but I've never gotten the hang of
peeling whole carrots and how is the taste affected if one doesn't? I
just shred them for carrot cake.
For potatoes I leave the skins on all the time since there are a lot
of vitamins and minerals in them. I only peel sweet potatoes after
cooking.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
   Jeanne