Hello Again,

A Leaf From Our Table is up on BARD. I downloaded it several years ago
when I had access to an old notetaker that was donated to the place
where I used to teach. BARD also has braille and audio versions of
Cooking Without Looking. I used to own a copy of this book.  It got
damaged at the house I grew up in.

Pauline