Hi, all.

I'm thinking of getting an Instapot so I have more variety in my cooking.

I'm interested in the ones that I can access through an iPhone app, so either Bluetooth or WiFi connections would be needed.

Also, I know it can be a pressure cooker, slow cooker or used for browning meat.?? How well does it do all of these?

I'm also curious about how easy it is to close the pot when it's on the pressure cooker setting.?? I have a terrible time with the digital pressure cooker I have now so I hardly ever use it.?? Is the Instapot easier to open/close?

I realize these questions have been covered on list before, but naturally, I wasn't paying attention, so I'm sorry for the duplication.?? Feel free to write privately if you'd rather not clutter the list.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Lisa

lisa...@frontier.com