Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 00:21
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Linda S.
Subject: Re: [CnD] Microwave tuna casserole

And, what time is breakfast? Let's all go to Ron's house/ (smile)

On 8/4/2020 7:39 PM, Ron Kolesar via Cookinginthedark wrote:
I almost forgot to thank Deborah for her Microwave tuna casserole. This is a huge nice example of my letter that I wrote out to the list.
Even I could make this dish without to much of a mess. SMILES.
I have a Panasonic 1,400 watts microwave.
It has a brailed overlay for the cooking controls of the microwave.
I do my eggs, one per coffee mug and place them on half power for two minutes.
You have great fried eggs for egg sandwiches.
Just make sure that you spray a little cooking spray in the coffee mugs so the eggs don't stick to the bottom of the coffee mugs.
So far, I've found that coffee mugs work the best for me when doing eggs.
While the eggs are cooling off, I place my sausage and hash browns in the talking toaster over on bake 350 for ten minutes. Then after its finished cooking, I place the sausage onto my English muffin and with a slice of cheese or what you want on your sandwich. I then leaving the hash brown in the toaster oven for a grand total of fifteen minutes I have a hot cooked breakfast. Because I place my sandwich back in the toaster oven on toast for five minutes.
Giving me a nice quick hot breakfast.
So, keep on cooking and continue to share all of your tips and tricks on cooking that we all learned from the school of hard knocks and Rehab centers. SMILES.
Ron Ham Radio and Emergency station by the call sign of KR3DOG
-----Original Message----- From: Deborah Armstrong via Cookinginthedark