Hi,Marie.

I'm in the same boat most of the time.  I wanted to get all of the ingredients because these are fresh, home grown cucumbers and I didn't want them to go bad before I had a chance to use them.

I use the Amazon pantry, and most of the time their spices are cheaper and in smaller quantities that work for someone who lives alone and is on a budget.

I also couldn't tell if the 4 oz. ground mustard was a powder or a liquid.  Sometimes Instacart flakes out and that little piece of info is missing.