This could be done differently with a bluetooth cooking thermometer
paired to a smart device.  Put the water in the pan cold.
Put the thermometer in the oven and close then turn the oven on.  If you
can get oven set to at least 212F or 100C let it heat water until your
smart device tells you you're on target temperature.  Then put your loaf
in and close the oven again and increase the temperature for the loaf if
necessary.