Ah, that's nice! He'll really enjoy that dessert, and so will you.

When you go to spread the cream cheese, and powdered sugar, dip your spatula in water because it's a little hard to spread.

Good luck with school; been there done that. Sure makes it easier when you have a supportive partner. I'd love to hear about your experience.