Arugula is kind of like a lettuce and it has a bitter taste. It's good mixed with other greens such as spinach. Some people mixed the greens, walnuts, and pears or peaches in a nice salad with a vinigrette dressing.

On 9/3/2020 3:00 PM, Sugar Lopez via Cookinginthedark wrote:
Hi Carol
Got this form google:

Rugula may refer to:

Arugula, an edible plant Eruca sativa
Rugelach, a Jewish pastry

HTH
sugar
- - Winnie the Pooh
🙏, 😘
-Sugar

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Carol Ashland via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2020 1:40 PM
To: Penny Reeder via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Carol Ashland <carol97...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Pie crust

What is rughula?

Carol Ashland
carol97...@gmail.com
Sent from my BrailleNote Touch+On Sep 3, 2020 10:18 AM, Penny Reeder via
Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:
It is the easiest  pie dough to work with, very supple, can’t be over-worked,
doesn’t get tough. You can roll scraps into balls, poke a hole in each, fill
with jam or something else and bake to make treats for the cook or waiting
children! The recipe, which also makes delicious rughula, is from Harold Magee.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 3, 2020, at 12:27 PM, Linda S. via Cookinginthedark