From: Cookinginthedark On Behalf Of meward1954--- via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2020 10:19 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: meward1...@gmail.com
Subject: [CnD] JALAPENO SHRIMP COCKTAIL

I have not personally tried these recipes, but somebody from the ACB
Community did.  The group meets every two weeks and shares some type of
recipe.  This one looks good to me.

JALAPENO SHRIMP COCKTAIL

1   lb. of Frozen Shrimps:  Medium size, deveined and shells removed.

2   Stocks of Celery

1  to  2   Avocados

1   Medium Cucumber

1   Tomato

ΒΌ   Cup of Cilantro

2,   7 oz. Cans of El Pato,  Tomato Jalapeno Sauce.

Salt and Pepper

Rinse frozen shrimp, devein and remove shell and tail. Rinse whole shrimp
again and place in a large mixing bowl.

Chop into small bite size pieces the celery, avocados, cucumber, tomato and
cilantro. Add these ingredients to the shrimp in the mixing bowl and stir a
few times.

Pour the 2 cans of El Pato, Tomato Jalapeno Sauce into the Shrimp mixture
and stir a few more times.

Add salt and pepper to taste and stir a couple of times.

Chill for 1 hour in the refrigerator and serve.