Next time I get a cantaloupe, I will try the vegetable peeler, just to see.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Dani Pagador via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2020 10:56 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Dani Pagador <pocketfulofs...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Cutting a cantaloupe

I think it depends on how thick the skin is. It isn't thinlike what's on an
apple or pear. I know that watermelon and honeydew are thick-skinned. I
suppose you could try a vegetable peeler, but I never did because my knives
are closer at hand. And I think I've always seen my Mom use a knife, so I
went with that tool when I moved out on my own.

HTH,
Dani