Soy Sauce Substitute

Source : Better Homes and Gardens low sodium cookbook

It keeps well in the refrigerator so you can double or triple the batch.

Makes about 1/2 cup

2 Tablespoon Sodium Free Beef Bouillon (regular stuff is loaded with salt)
2 teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
1 teaspoon unsulfered Molasses
1/8 teaspoon Ground Ginger
dash Black Pepper
dash Garlic Powder
3/4 cup Water

In small sauce pan, combine and boil gently uncovered about 5
minutes or til mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup. Store in refrigerator.
Stir before using.

Yield: 8 Servings

Calories 10 Total Fat 0 gr Saturated Fat 0 gr Polyunsaturated Fat 0
gr Monounsaturated Fat 0 gr
Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 5 mg Potassium 14 mg Carbohydrates 2 gr Dietary
Fiber 0 gr Protein 0 gr

"Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you.
Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:
-Sugar 😘