Hi, probably at least 24 hours if your fridge is around 40DG if cooler a little
longer.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Wendy Williams via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2020 10:12 AM
To: 'Cooking in the Dark'
Cc: wdywms...@gmail.com
Subject: [CnD] turkey breast

I will be alone for Thanksgiving & will roast a 3 pound, boneless turkey
breast.
How long do I thaw in the fridge?
Last time I got a boneless turkey breast it seemed to come with a webbing, as
if to hold it together. Do I keep this webbing on during cooking?
The last time I heard it was not recommended to rinse poultry under running
water. Is this still true?
Likely more questions to come. Thanks.
Wendy