From: Cookinginthedark On Behalf Of Kerryann Ifill via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2020 9:19 AM
To: Cooking in the Dark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Kerryann Ifill <k...@caribsurf.com>
Subject: [CnD] Brocoflour

Hi all,

With all the weird weather we’ve been having locally, vegetables have become a
bit erratic in when we can find them.
So my recent visit to the supermarket netted me a hybrid collyflower and
crocolli instead of either of the two. I have a recipe for a creamy broccoli
and cheese recipe, can I just substitute?

Not sure why not, but thought I
D ask.

Kerry