2 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon ground cloves

1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 cup chopped walnuts

1 cup chopped dates

1 cup of any other dried fruit such as cranberries, pineapple, cherries,
rasins...

you can use any variety and as much as you like.

Directions:

1.            Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

2.            Lightly grease or line one baking sheet with parchment paper.

3.                       Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves,
nutmeg and salt.

4.                       Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar.

5. Beat in the egg and persimmons.

6. Add the flour mixture and mix until combined, stir in the chopped nuts.

7. Drop by tea spoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto the prepared baking sheet.

8.                       Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 12 to 15
minutes.

Nutritional Information

Amount Per Serving  Calories: 74

that is with recipe as is, with out adding any extra fruits.

Total Fat: 2.8g

Cholesterol: 13mg

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges
each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more
love, patience, tolerance, and care."

-Marvin J. Ashton

🙏

I appreciate the second chance of life at:

-Sugar, ❤😘