Hi.

I'm going to try to make the recipe that was sent earlier, but I'm using
meatballs instead of sausages. I have all the ingredients, and it sounds very
easy to make, but there's a problem that I need help with. The smallest jar of
grape jelly that I could get is 30 ounces, so I have to figure out how to get a
little more than half of it from the jar to the crockpot. I figured that I need
to use 2 and a quarter cups of it if I want to be precise. My knowledge of
jelly is it's good on toast and in sandwiches, so I'm a newbie at using it. How
do I approach this situation?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Kevin and Jilly