From: Cookinginthedark On Behalf Of Tiffany Jessen via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 8:21 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Tiffany Jessen <jesse...@gmail.com>
Subject: [CnD] Liners

A friend and I were chatting last night, and she wondered if she could use a
crockpot liner inside the Instapot. I have neither device, nor know what
material liners are made out of, but assume they are like those disposable
aluminum tins you can sometimes get in the grocery. If so, wouldn’t that affect
the Insta pot if it’s nonstick? Like I said, I know nothing about either device
or liners. Honestly don’t know much about cooking as a whole. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone